A New Estimator for Panel Data Sample Selection Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2017.
"Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 219-255, April.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2016. "Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1220-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Sliusarenko, Tamara & Shpak, Solomiya, 2016. "The motherhood wage penalty in times of transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 56-75.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Jose M. Labeaga, 2019.
"Simple methods for consistent estimation of dynamic panel data sample selection models,"
Economics Working Papers
1631, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M Labeaga, 2019. "Simple Methods for Consistent Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models," Working Papers 1069, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert Jäckle & Oliver Himmler, 2010.
"Health and Wages: Panel Data Estimates Considering Selection and Endogeneity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(2).
- Jäckle, Robert & Himmler, Oliver, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," MPRA Paper 11578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Robert Jäckle, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," ifo Working Paper Series 43, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José María Labeaga, 2016. "Monte Carlo evidence on the estimation of AR(1) panel data sample selection models," Working Papers 2016-01, FEDEA.
- Luis García & Erika Collantes, 2017. " Impacto del programa social Juntos sobre la oferta laboral femenina en el Perú [Effect of the Juntos social program on female labor supply in Peru]," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2017-448, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Chirok Han & Goeun Lee, 2017. "Efficient Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Sample Selection and Fixed Effects," Discussion Paper Series 1707, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:69:y:2018:i:3:p:688-704 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:1999:i:55-56:p:153-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.