Empirical investigation of the long-term movement of resource prices : A preliminary report
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Charles F., 2001. "Nonrenewable Resources with Switching Costs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 65-81, July.
- Hart, Rob & Spiro, Daniel, 2011. "The elephant in Hotelling's room," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7834-7838.
- Cuddington, John T. & Nülle, Grant, 2014.
"Variable long-term trends in mineral prices: The ongoing tug-of-war between exploration, depletion, and technological change,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 224-252.
- John T. Cuddington & Grant Nülle, 2013. "Variable Long-Term Trends in Mineral Prices: The Ongoing Tug-of-War between Exploration, Depletion, and Technological Change," Working Papers 2013-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D., 2015. "An inverted U-shaped crude oil price return-implied volatility relationship," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 28-45.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Neue Nutzungsrechte und internationale Rohstoffversorgung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- F. Mackellar & Daniel Vining, 1989. "Measuring natural resource scarcity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 517-530, October.
- Siebert, Horst, 1986. "Nutzungsrechte und internationale Rohstoffversorgung," Discussion Papers, Series I 218, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:7:y:1981:i:1:p:95-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.