Does deposit insurance stimulate capital inflows?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dooley, Michael P, 2000.
"A Model of Crises in Emerging Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 256-272, January.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1997. "A Model of Crises in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 6300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1998. "A model of crises in emerging markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 630, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1997. "The Determinants of Banking Crises; Evidence From Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Rodrigo O. Valdes, 1997. "Capital Flows and the Twin Crises; The Role of Liquidity," IMF Working Papers 97/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Marco Rossi, 1999. "Financial Fragility and Economic Performance in Developing Economies; Do Capital Controls, Prudential Regulation and Supervision Matter?," IMF Working Papers 99/66, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2003. "On the Causes of Overlending: Are Guarantees on Deposits the Culprit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2006. "Deposit insurance and international bank liabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 965-987, March.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:209-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altunbaş, Yener & Thornton, John, 2013. "Deposit insurance and private capital inflows: Further evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 243-247.
- Kleimeier S. & Qi S. & Sander H., 2015. "Deposit insurance in times of crises : safe haven or regulatory arbitrage?," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Harry Huizinga, 2004. "The Taxation of Banking in an Integrating Europe," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(4), pages 551-568, August.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2003.
"Cross-country evidence on the link between the level of infrastructure and capital inflows,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 515-526.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," Trinity Economics Papers 200210, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, M., 2002. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between the Level of Infrastructure and Capital Inflows," CEG Working Papers 20024, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:69:y:2000:i:2:p:193-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.