Some tests on the effects of inflation targeting in New Zealand, Canada, and the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1998.
"Measuring Monetary Policy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 869-902.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring monetary policy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1997. "Inflation targeting: lessons from four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 9-110.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, Benjamin M & Kuttner, Kenneth N, 1992. "Money, Income, Prices, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 472-492, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ftiti, Zied & Hichri, Walid, 2014.
"The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-32.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The Price Stability Under Inflation Targeting Regime : An Analysis With a New Intermediate Approach," Working Papers 2014-99, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach," Post-Print halshs-00958660, HAL.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:247-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Guloglu, Bulent, 2010. "Monetary shocks, exchange rates and trade balances: Evidence from inflation targeting countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1144-1155, September.
- Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi & Nguyen & Frédéric Teulon, 2015.
"Modelling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(57), pages 6200-6210, December.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-099 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismail H. Genc & Mehmet Balcilar, 2012. "Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 35-47, November.
- Ftiti, Zied, 2010. "The macroeconomic performance of the inflation targeting policy: An approach based on the evolutionary co-spectral analysis (extension for the case of a multivariate process)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 468-476, January.
- Miles, William, 2008. "Inflation targeting and monetary policy in Canada: What is the impact on inflation uncertainty?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-248, August.
- Chaouech, Olfa, 2012.
"La politique de ciblage d'inflation: fondements théoriques et validation empirique
[The inflation targeting policy: theoretical and empirical validation]," MPRA Paper 60760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2014.
- Joseph W. Gruber, 2003. "Productivity growth and the Phillips curve in Canada," International Finance Discussion Papers 787, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Siok Kun Sek & Wai Mun Har, 2012. "Does Inflation Targeting Work in Emerging East-Asian Economies?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(5), pages 599-608, December.
- Sek Siok Kun, 2012. "Evaluating the performance of inflation targeting regime in three Asian economies," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 82-98, September.
- Ismail H. Genc & Mehmet Balcilar, 2012. "Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(S5), pages 35-47, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:66:y:2000:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.