Power of the Lagrange multiplier test for testing an autoregressive unit root
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Pötscher, B.M., 1991. "Noninvertibility and Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified ARMA Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 435-449, December.
- Tanaka, Katsuto & Satchell, S.E., 1989. "Asymptotic Properties of the Maximum-Likelihood and Nonlinear Least-Squares Estimators for Noninvertible Moving Average Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 333-353, December.
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 1993. "A Note on a Lagrange Multiplier Test for Testing an Autoregressive Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 494-498, June.
- Said, Said E., 1991. "Unit-roots test for time-series data with a linear time trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 285-303, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:51:y:1996:i:1:p:27-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.