Unit-roots test for time-series data with a linear time trend
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María del Mar Sánchez de la Vega & Arielle Beyaert, 1994. "Los contrastes de raiz unitaria: una panorámica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 1, pages 109-154, Junio.
- Bierens, Herman J., 1997. "Testing the unit root with drift hypothesis against nonlinear trend stationarity, with an application to the US price level and interest rate," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 29-64, November.
- Luukkonen, Ritva & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1996. "Power of the Lagrange multiplier test for testing an autoregressive unit root," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 27-35, April.
- Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1999. "Tests for non-linear dynamics in systems of non-stationary economic time series: the case of short-term US interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferretti, Nélida & Romo, Juan, 1993. "Bootstrap tests for unit root AR(1) models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3733, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:47:y:1991:i:2-3:p:285-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.