Statistical inference for decile means
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chiou, Jong-Rong, 1996. "A dominance evaluation of Taiwan's official income distribution statistics, 1976-1992," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-75.
- Cowell, Frank & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 1998.
"Statistical inference for Lorenz curves with censored data,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2049, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Lorenz Curves with Censored Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999. "On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998. "On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Beach, Charles M. & Chaykowski, Richard P. & Slotsve, George A., 1997. "Inequality and polarization of male earnings in the United States, 1968-1990," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-151.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2006. "Ethically Robust Comparisons of Distributions of Two Individual Attributes," IDEP Working Papers 0605, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Aug 2006.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel, 2010. "Ethically robust comparisons of distributions of two individual attributes," Post-Print hal-00796074, HAL.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel, 2007. "Ethically robust comprisons of distributions of two individual attributes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00389601, HAL.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application to France," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 111-112, pages 295-325.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application in France," Working Papers 13-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2008. "Social Welfare, Inequality and Deprivation," LIS Working papers 502, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA) & Patrick MOYES (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Social Welfare, Inequality and Deprivation," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Magdalou, Brice & Moyes, Patrick, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 75-79.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA (EA 2440), Université des Antilles et de la Guyane), 2012. "The Absence of Deprivation as a Measure of Social Well-Being. An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Post-Print hal-00796060, HAL.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Post-Print hal-00796056, HAL.
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & Paul D. Thistle, 1999. "Mitigating Earnings Imputation Bias: Evidence from the CPS," Working Papers 9914, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dun:dpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismael Ahamdanech Zarco & Carmelo García Pérez & Hipólito Simón Pérez, 2010. "Wage inequality in Spain: A regional perspective," Working Papers 2010/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:161-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed