Statistical inference for decile means
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiou, Jong-Rong, 1996. "A dominance evaluation of Taiwan's official income distribution statistics, 1976-1992," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-75.
- Cowell, Frank & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 1998.
"Statistical inference for Lorenz curves with censored data,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2049, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Lorenz Curves with Censored Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999.
"On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998. "On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Beach, Charles M. & Chaykowski, Richard P. & Slotsve, George A., 1997. "Inequality and polarization of male earnings in the United States, 1968-1990," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-151.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2006.
"Ethically Robust Comparisons of Distributions of Two Individual Attributes,"
IDEP Working Papers
0605, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Aug 2006.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel, 2010. "Ethically robust comparisons of distributions of two individual attributes," Post-Print hal-00796074, HAL.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel, 2007. "Ethically robust comprisons of distributions of two individual attributes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00389601, HAL.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013.
"Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application to France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 111-112, pages 295-325.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application in France," Working Papers 13-05, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2008. "Social Welfare, Inequality and Deprivation," LIS Working papers 502, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- L. J. Hubbard & P. F. Allanson & A. W. Renwick, 1998. "Farm Income and Economic Welfare Considerations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 34-49.
- Magdalou, Brice & Moyes, Patrick, 2012.
"The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 75-79.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA (EA 2440), Université des Antilles et de la Guyane), 2012. "The Absence of Deprivation as a Measure of Social Well-Being. An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Post-Print hal-00796060, HAL.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Post-Print hal-00796056, HAL.
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & Paul D. Thistle, 1999. "Mitigating Earnings Imputation Bias: Evidence from the CPS," Working Papers 9914, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dun:dpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismael Ahamdanech Zarco & Carmelo García Pérez & Hipólito Simón Pérez, 2010. "Wage inequality in Spain: A regional perspective," Working Papers 2010/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:161-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.