Testing for skewness of regression disturbances
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mogens Fosgerau, 2009.
"Neoclassical versus Frontier Production Models? Testing for the Skewness of Regression Residuals,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(2), pages 351-367, 06.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "Neoclassical versus frontier production models? Testing for the skewness of regression residuals," MPRA Paper 24208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 548-564, October.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CARF F-Series CARF-F-166, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/70, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 739, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Asai, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-69, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Alternative Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-655, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Alecos Papadopoulos, 2015. "The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-230, April.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 124-127.
- Baldauf, Markus & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2009. "On the use of robust regression in econometrics," Economics Discussion Papers 3543, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:esx:essedp:664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masayuki Hirukawa & Mari Sakudo, 2016. "Testing Symmetry of Unknown Densities via Smoothing with the Generalized Gamma Kernels," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:1:p:31-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed