On the rebustness of perfect equilibrium in fixed cost sequential bargaining under an isomorphic transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Ann & Wheeler, William J. & Zwick, Rami, 1993.
"Experimental Methods In Agricultural And Resource Economics: How Useful Are They?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
- Fisher, Ann & Wheeler, William J. & Zwick, Rami, 1993. "Experimental Methods in Agricultural and Resource Economics: How Useful are They?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 103-116, October.
- Rami Zwick & Xiao-Ping Chen, 1999. "What Price Fairness? A Bargaining Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 804-823, June.
- Zwick, Rami & Rapoport, Amnon & Weg, Eythan, 2000.
"Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 517-544, October.
- Rami Zwick & Eythan Weg & Amnon Rapoport, 1999. "Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining," Experimental 9903002, EconWPA.
- Fiona Scott Morton & Jorge Silva-Risso & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2011. "What matters in a price negotiation: Evidence from the U.S. auto retailing industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 365-402, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:1:p:21-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .