Are new firms an important source of innovation? : Evidence from the PC software industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg, A. J. & Ujihara, A., 1989. "Application of nonlinear mapping theory to commodity price fluctuatuions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, April.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- Holmes, James M. & Manning, Richard, 1988. "Memory and market stability : The case of the cobweb," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7.
- Jensen, Roderick V. & Urban, Robin, 1984. "Chaotic price behavior in a non-linear cobweb model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 235-240.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1983. "Irregular cobweb dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 15-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gandal, Neil, 2001.
"The dynamics of competition in the internet search engine market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1103-1117, July.
- Gandal, N., 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Papers 1-2000, Tel Aviv.
- Gandal, Neil, 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8jk0904s, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gandal, Neil, 2001. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0h17g08v, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Neil Gandal, 2001. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Microeconomics 0012003, EconWPA.
- Wennekers, Sander & van Stel, André & Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy, 2010.
"The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship,
now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 167-237, July.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 2010. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development: is it U-shaped?," Scales Research Reports H200824, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014.
"Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 863-908.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2011. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 915-933, May.
- Henry Sauermann, 2017. "Fire in the Belly? Employee Motives and Innovative Performance in Startups versus Established Firms," NBER Working Papers 23099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Carree & Antonio Malva & Enrico Santarelli, 2014.
"The contribution of universities to growth: empirical evidence for Italy,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 393-414, June.
- M. Carree & A. Della Malva & E. Santarelli, 2011. "The Contribution of Universities to Growth: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Working Papers wp793, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & AndrÃ© van Stel, 2015.
"Self-employment and job generation in metropolitan areas, 1969-2009,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3-4), pages 181-201, April.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2000. "Business Ownership and Economic Growth in 23 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2003.
"Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and Strategic Behavior,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 29-60
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2002. "Intellectual Property, Antitrust and Strategic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:3:p:339-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.