Are new firms an important source of innovation? : Evidence from the PC software industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gandal, Neil, 2001.
"The dynamics of competition in the internet search engine market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1103-1117, July.
- Gandal, Neil, 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8jk0904s, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gandal, Neil, 2001. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0h17g08v, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Neil Gandal, 2001. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Microeconomics 0012003, EconWPA.
- Gandal, N., 2000. "The Dynamics of Competition in the Internet Search Engine Market," Papers 1-2000, Tel Aviv.
- Wennekers, Sander & van Stel, André & Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy, 2010. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 167-237, July.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 2010. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development: is it U-shaped?," Scales Research Reports H200824, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 863-908.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2011. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 915-933, May.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2006. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 12563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Sauermann, 2017. "Fire in the Belly? Employee Motives and Innovative Performance in Startups versus Established Firms," NBER Working Papers 23099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Carree & Antonio Malva & Enrico Santarelli, 2014. "The contribution of universities to growth: empirical evidence for Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 393-414, June.
- M. Carree & A. Della Malva & E. Santarelli, 2011. "The Contribution of Universities to Growth: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Working Papers wp793, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & AndrÃ© van Stel, 2015. "Self-employment and job generation in metropolitan areas, 1969-2009," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3-4), pages 181-201, April.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2000. "Business Ownership and Economic Growth in 23 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2003. "Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and Strategic Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 29-60 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2002. "Intellectual Property, Antitrust and Strategic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:3:p:339-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed