Self-selection bias in longitudinal estimation of wage gaps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1992. "Marriage, Motherhood, and Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(2), pages 233-255.
- Laisney, François & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Staat, Matthias, 1991. "Estimation of labour supply functions using panel data: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:fep:journl:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josef Zweimuller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 1999.
"Firm-Size Wage Differentials in Switzerland: Evidence from Job-Changers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 89-93, May.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimueller, "undated". "Firm Size Wage Differentials in Switzerland: Evidence from Job Changers," IEW - Working Papers 001, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- H. Lehmann, 2014. "Informal employment in transition countries: empirical evidence and research challenges," Working Papers wp982, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014.
"Firm Size and Wages in Italy: Evidence from Exogenous Job Displacements,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 677-700, December.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "Firm Size And Wages In Italy: Evidence From Exogenous Job Displacements," Working Papers 201201, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1992.
"Does Unmeasured Ability Explain Inter-Industry Wage Differentials?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 515-535.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz, 1989. "Does Unmeasured Ability Explain Inter-Industry Wage Differentials?," NBER Working Papers 3182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Usui, Emiko, 2009. "Wages, non-wage characteristics, and predominantly male jobs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-63, January.
- H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti, 2018.
"Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is there Segmentation in Ukraine?,"
wp1117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is There Segmentation in Ukraine?," IZA Discussion Papers 11256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Firm Size, Wages and Unobserved Skills: Evidence from Dual Job Holdings in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 681, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vainiomaki, Jari & Laaksonen, Seppo, 1995. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Finland: Evidence from longitudinal census data for 1975-85," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-173, June.
- Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Performance Pay and Ethnic Wage Differences in Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2014. "Informal Employment in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence and Research Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 8687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2012. "Selection and Real wage cyclicality: Germany Case," MPRA Paper 42452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:3:p:285-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .