Self-selection bias in longitudinal estimation of wage gaps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1992. "Marriage, Motherhood, and Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(2), pages 233-255.
- Laisney, François & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Staat, Matthias, 1991. "Estimation of labour supply functions using panel data: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-05, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2018.
"Informal employment relationships and the labor market: Is there segmentation in Ukraine?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 838-857.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is There Segmentation in Ukraine?," IZA Discussion Papers 11256, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Norberto Pignatti, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is there Segmentation in Ukraine?," Working Papers 003-18 JEL Codes: J31, J4, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is there Segmentation in Ukraine?," Working Papers wp1117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014.
"Firm Size and Wages in Italy: Evidence from Exogenous Job Displacements,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 677-700, December.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "Firm Size And Wages In Italy: Evidence From Exogenous Job Displacements," Working Papers 201201, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1992.
"Does Unmeasured Ability Explain Inter-Industry Wage Differentials?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 515-535.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz, 1989. "Does Unmeasured Ability Explain Inter-Industry Wage Differentials?," NBER Working Papers 3182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaakko Pehkonen & Sampo Pehkonen & Matthias Strifler, 2017. "Wage Effects of Firm Size: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Panel," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-9, Autumn.
- Hartmut Lehmann, 2015.
"Informal Employment in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence and Research Challenges,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 57(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2014. "Informal Employment in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence and Research Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 8687, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- H. Lehmann, 2014. "Informal employment in transition countries: empirical evidence and research challenges," Working Papers wp982, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Performance Pay and Ethnic Wage Differences in Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Josef Zweimuller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 1999.
"Firm-Size Wage Differentials in Switzerland: Evidence from Job-Changers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 89-93, May.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimueller, "undated". "Firm Size Wage Differentials in Switzerland: Evidence from Job Changers," IEW - Working Papers 001, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Usui, Emiko, 2009. "Wages, non-wage characteristics, and predominantly male jobs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 52-63, January.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Firm Size, Wages and Unobserved Skills: Evidence from Dual Job Holdings in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 681, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vainiomaki, Jari & Laaksonen, Seppo, 1995. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Finland: Evidence from longitudinal census data for 1975-85," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-173, June.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2012. "Selection and Real wage cyclicality: Germany Case," MPRA Paper 42452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joonmo Cho & Donghun Cho, 2011. "Gender difference of the informal sector wage gap: a longitudinal analysis for the Korean labor market," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 612-629.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:3:p:285-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.