Finite horizons and the non-neutrality of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 527-539, December.
- Alberto Petrucci, 1999. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1999.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," CEIS Research Paper 22, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03003, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2005. "Money, growth and finite horizons," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 259-263, February.
- Richter, Alexander W., 2015. "Finite lifetimes, long-term debt and the fiscal limit," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 180-203.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Interdependent Economies with Capital Accumulation, Death and Population Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1988. "Monetary and fiscal policy in interdependent economies with capital accumulation, death and population growth," Discussion Paper 1988-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Devaluation (levels versus rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp03001, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Devaluation (Levels versus Rates) and Balance of Payments in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CEIS Research Paper 14, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels vs. rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 697-707, October.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 1999. "Inflation and capital accumulation in an OLG model with money in the production function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 475-487, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:26:y:1988:i:1:p:57-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.