Improved GMM estimation of the spatial autoregressive error model
We suggest an improved GMM estimator for the autoregressive parameter of a spatial autoregressive error model by taking into account that unobservable regression disturbances are different from observable regression residuals.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2002.
"Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming,"
0206004, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2004. "Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 185-198.
- Wolfram Schlenker & W. Michael Hanemann & Anthony C. Fisher, 2006. "The Impact of Global Warming on U.S. Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis of Optimal Growing Conditions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 113-125, February.
- Patrik Tingvall, 2004. "The dynamics of European industrial structure," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(4), pages 665-687, December.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-33, May.
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2004. "Estimation of simultaneous systems of spatially interrelated cross sectional equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 27-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:1:p:65-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.