Towards a systemic development approach: Building on the Human-Scale Development paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Streeten, Paul & ,, 1982. "First Things First: Meeting Basic Human Needs in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195203691.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "The origins and practice of participatory rural appraisal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 953-969, July.
- Ingrid Robeyns, 2005. "The Capability Approach: a theoretical survey," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 93-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillen-Royo, Monica, 2010. "Realising the 'wellbeing dividend': An exploratory study using the Human Scale Development approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 384-393, December.
- Dawson, Neil & Martin, Adrian, 2015. "Assessing the contribution of ecosystem services to human wellbeing: A disaggregated study in western Rwanda," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 62-72.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pb:p:270-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masferrer-Dodas, Elena & Rico-Garcia, Luis & Huanca, Tomás & Reyes-García, Victoria, 2012. "Consumption of market goods and wellbeing in small-scale societies: An empirical test among the Tsimane' in the Bolivian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 213-220.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:792-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pb:p:258-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:21-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman-Scale Development Human Development Well-being Policy evaluation Economics Human needs Satisfiers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:7:p:2021-2030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.