Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 1992. "Valuing localized externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Iovanna, Richard & Griffiths, Charles, 2006. "Clean water, ecological benefits, and benefits transfer: A work in progress at the U.S. EPA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 473-482, December.
- Rosenberger, Randall S. & Stanley, Tom D., 2006. "Measurement, generalization, and publication: Sources of error in benefit transfers and their management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 372-378, December.
- Ruijgrok, E. C. M., 2001. "Transferring economic values on the basis of an ecological classification of nature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 399-408, December.
- Kreuter, Urs P. & Harris, Heather G. & Matlock, Marty D. & Lacey, Ronald E., 2001. "Change in ecosystem service values in the San Antonio area, Texas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 333-346, December.
- Woodward, Richard T. & Wui, Yong-Suhk, 2001. "The economic value of wetland services: a meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 257-270, May.
- Ian J. Bateman & Christine Ennew & Andrew A. Lovett & Anthony J. Rayner, 1999. "Modelling and Mapping Agricultural Output Values Using Farm Specific Details and Environmental Databases," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 488-511.
- I.J. Bateman & A.P. Jones & A.A. Lovett & I.R. Lake & B.H. Day, 2002. "Applying Geographical Information Systems (GIS) to Environmental and Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 219-269, June.
- Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 389-398, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:60:y:2006:i:2:p:435-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.