Social dilemmas and public range management in Nevada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Eagle, Alison J. & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Feng, Hui, 2004.
"Anthropogenic And Natural Determinants Of The Population Of A Sensitive Species: Sage Grouse In Nevada,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20382, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Alison Eagle & Mark Eiswerth, 2004. "Anthropogenic and Natural Determinants of the Population of a Sensitive Species: Sage Grouse in Nevada," Working Papers 2004-08, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Rodriguez, Luis Carlos & Pascual, Unai, 2004. "Land clearance and social capital in mountain agro-ecosystems: the case of Opuntia scrubland in Ayacucho, Peru," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 243-252, June.
- Bell, Caroline D. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Park, William M., 1994.
"A Logit Analysis Of Participation In Tennessee'S Forest Stewardship Program,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Bell, Caroline D. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Park, William M., 1994. "A Logit Analysis of Participation in Tennessee's Forest Stewardship Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 463-472, December.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2000. "Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 137-158, Summer.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Lili & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Voss, Graham M., 2009. "What accounts for the divergence between ranchers' WTA and WTP for public forage?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 271-279, July.
- Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy, 2010. "Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1292-1302, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:57:y:2006:i:4:p:709-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.