Policy failure and stakeholder dissatisfaction in complex ecosystem management: The case of the Dutch Wadden Sea shellfishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boersma, P. Dee & Parrish, Julia K., 1999. "Limiting abuse: marine protected areas, a limited solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 287-304, November.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Sen, Sevaly & Raakjaer Nielsen, Jesper, 1996. "Fisheries co-management: a comparative analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-418, September.
- Farrow, Scott, 1996. "Marine protected areas: emerging economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 439-446, November.
- Holland, Dan & Gudmundsson, Eyjolfur & Gates, John, 1999. "Do fishing vessel buyback programs work: A survey of the evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:4:p:488-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.