Policy failure and stakeholder dissatisfaction in complex ecosystem management: The case of the Dutch Wadden Sea shellfishery
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boersma, P. Dee & Parrish, Julia K., 1999. "Limiting abuse: marine protected areas, a limited solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 287-304, November.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Sen, Sevaly & Raakjaer Nielsen, Jesper, 1996. "Fisheries co-management: a comparative analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-418, September.
- Farrow, Scott, 1996. "Marine protected areas: emerging economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 439-446, November.
- Holland, Dan & Gudmundsson, Eyjolfur & Gates, John, 1999. "Do fishing vessel buyback programs work: A survey of the evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:4:p:488-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.