Intertemporal equilibria and exhaustible resources: an overlapping generations approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Graaf, H. J. & Musters, C. J. M. & ter Keurs, W. J., 1996. "Sustainable development: looking for new strategies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 205-216, March.
- Boisvert, Valerie & Vivien, Franck-Dominique, 2005. "The convention on biological diversity: A conventionalist approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 461-472, June.
- Ha-Duong, Minh, 1998. "Quasi-option value and climate policy choices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 599-620, December.
- P. Courtois & T. Tazdaït, 2007. "Games of influence in climate change negotiations: Modelling interactions," Post-Print hal-00716398, HAL.
- Douguet, Jean-Marc & O'Connor, Martin, 2003. "Maintaining the integrity of the French terroir: a study of critical natural capital in its cultural context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 233-254, March.
- Lecocq, Franck & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Ha Duong, Minh, 1998.
"Decision making under uncertainty and inertia constraints: sectoral implications of the when flexibility,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 539-555, December.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean Charles Hourcade & Minh Ha-Duong, 1998. "Decision making under uncertainty and inertia constraints: sectoral implications of the when flexibility," Post-Print halshs-00002458, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:204:y:2007:i:3:p:301-314 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Flachenecker, 2015. "Sustainability, Resource Efficiency and Competitiveness. An Assessment of Resource Efficiency Policies in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 32, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Valente, Simone, 2008.
"Intergenerational transfers, lifetime welfare, and resource preservation,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 53-78, February.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," Public Economics 0505008, EconWPA.
- Valente, Simone, 2006. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," MPRA Paper 1042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2006. "Intergenerational Transfers, Lifetime Welfare and Resource Preservation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/55, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015.
"Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(1/2), pages 94-114.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015. "Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" insu-01105358, HAL.
- Guruswamy Babu, P. & Kavi Kumar, K. S. & Murthy, N. S., 1997. "An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Verchère, Alban, 2011. "Le développement durable en question : analyses économiques autour d’un improbable compromis entre acceptions optimiste et pessimiste du rapport de l’Homme à la Nature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(3), pages 337-403, septembre.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Uk Hwang & Francesco Magris, 2005.
"Intergenerational Conflicts and the Resource Policy Formation of a Short-Lived Government,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(III), pages 437-457, September.
- Uk Hwang & Francesco Magris, 2004. "Intergenerational Conflicts and the Resource Policy Formation of a Short-Lived Government," Documents de recherche 04-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Knapp, Keith C., 1996. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation, Intergenerational Equity, And Sustainability," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Richard Howarth & Richard Norgaard, 1993. "Intergenerational transfers and the social discount rate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 337-358, August.
- Lin, Brian Chi-ang, 2006. "A sustainable perspective on the knowledge economy: A critique of Austrian and mainstream views," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 324-332, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Klepper, Gernot, 1995. "Sustainability and intergenerational transfers," Kiel Working Papers 683, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Keyzer, Michiel A. & Voortman, Roelf L., 1998. "Research needs and methods for decentralised economic planning," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 351-366, November.
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Post-Print hal-01186925, HAL.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-104, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Kooiman, J.P. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Environmental Quality, the Macroeconomy and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Andrey Polbin & Andrey Zubarev, 2016. "Will the Paris Accord Accelerate Climate Change?," NBER Working Papers 22731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:136-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:4:y:1991:i:3:p:237-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.