A sensitivity analysis of the Korean composite environmental index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hope, Chris & Parker, Jon, 1990. "Environmental information for all : The need of a monthly index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 312-319, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baseem Al-Athwari & Jorn Altmann & Almas Heshmati, 2013. "A Conceptual Model and Methodology for Evaluating E-Infrastructure Deployment and Its Application to OECD and MENA Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013102, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2013.
- Ju, Keyi & Su, Bin & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, P. & Zhang, Yuqiang, 2015. "Oil price crisis response: Capability assessment and key indicator identification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1353-1360.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "Testing an EU-Candidate's Place on the Maps of Global Economic, Political and Social Values: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randhir, Timothy & Shriver, Deborah M., 2009. "Deliberative valuation without prices: A multiattribute prioritization for watershed ecosystem management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3042-3051, October.
- Michael Ahlheim & Oliver Frör, 2005. "Constructing a Preference-oriented Index of Environmental Quality - A welfare theoretical generalization on the concept of environmental indices -," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 251/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Almas Heshmati & Biwei Su & Seon-Ae Kim, 2015. "Measurement and Analysis of Well-Being in Developed Regions in China," China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-22, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:209:y:2007:i:2:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Schaufenster Griechenland – was kann aus dem aktuellen Debakel für das soziale Europa gelernt werden?
[Showcase Greece – what can be learnt from the current debacle for a Social Europe?]]," MPRA Paper 14251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2015. "Towards new maps of global human values, based on World Values Survey (6) data," MPRA Paper 63349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "The Efficiency of Social Expenditures in the Fight Against Extreme Poverty in Europe [Die Effizienz Der Sozialausgaben Im Kampf Gegen Extreme Armut in Europa]," MPRA Paper 10612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Science Publish," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "Measurement of a Multidimentional Index of Globalization and its Impact on Income Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 305-311, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:43:y:2002:i:2-3:p:159-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.