Scale, prices, and biophysical assessments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1990. "Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A critical essay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-25, July.
- Richard B. Howarth & Richard B. Norgaard, 1990. "Intergenerational Resource Rights, Efficiency, and Social Optimality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 1-11.
- Prakash, Aseem & Gupta, Anil K., 1994. "Are efficiency, equity, and scale independent?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 89-90, July.
- Lawn, Philip A. & Sanders, Richard D., 1999. "Has Australia surpassed its optimal macroeconomic scale? Finding out with the aid of 'benefit' and 'cost' accounts and a sustainable net benefit index," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 213-229, February.
- Costanza, Robert & Perrings, Charles, 1990. "A flexible assurance bonding system for improved environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-75, April.
- Max-Neef, Manfred, 1995. "Economic growth and quality of life: a threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-118, November.
- Wackernagel, Mathis & Onisto, Larry & Bello, Patricia & Callejas Linares, Alejandro & Susana Lopez Falfan, Ina & Mendez Garcia, Jesus & Isabel Suarez Guerrero, Ana & Guadalupe Suarez Guerrero, Ma., 1999. "National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-390, June.
- Perrings, Charles, 1986. "Conservation of mass and instability in a dynamic economy-environment system," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 199-211, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Passel, Steven, 2008. "Assessing farm sustainability with value oriented methods," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44141, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Malghan, Deepak, 2010. "On the relationship between scale, allocation, and distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2261-2270, September.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2007. "Biophysical assessments in evaluating industrial development: An experience from Taiwan freshwater aquaculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 427-434, August.
- Armon Rezai & Sigrid Stagl, 2016. "Ecological Macreconomics: Introduction and Review," Ecological Economics Papers ieep9, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Bartus, Gábor, 2008.
"Van-e a gazdasági tevékenységeknek termodinamikai korlátja?
[Is there a thermodynamic constraint on economic activity?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1010-1022.
- Spangenberg, Joachim H. & Omann, Ines & Hinterberger, Friedrich, 2002. "Sustainable growth criteria: Minimum benchmarks and scenarios for employment and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 429-443, September.
- repec:ibn:jmsjnl:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubeau, Marianne & Mondelaers, Koen & Coteur, Ine & Marchand, Fleur L. & Lauwers, Ludwig, 2014. "Chain Governance Systems and Sustainable Capital Use – A Conceptual Approach," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199340, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Hubeau, Marianne & Marchand, Fleur & Coteur, Ine & Mondelaers, Koen & Debruyne, Lies & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2017. "A new agri-food systems sustainability approach to identify shared transformation pathways towards sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 52-63.
- Aubauer, Hans P., 2006. "A just and efficient reduction of resource throughput to optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 637-649, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:3:p:369-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .