Principals and student outcomes: Evidence from U.S. high schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Fabiano Schivardi & Giovanni Sulis, 2015.
"Managerial practices and student performance,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(84), pages 683-728.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Sulis, Giovanni, 2014. "Managerial Practices and Students' Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Sulis, Giovanni, 2014. "Managerial Practices and Students' Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miller, Ashley, 2013. "Principal turnover and student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 60-72.
- Gregory F. Branch & Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2012. "Estimating the Effect of Leaders on Public Sector Productivity: The Case of School Principals," NBER Working Papers 17803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cory Koedel & Jason A. Grissom & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011.
"Pension-Induced Rigidities in the Labor Market for School Leaders,"
1115, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Cory Koedel & Jason A. Grissom & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Pension-Induced Rigidities in the Labor Market for School Leaders," CESifo Working Paper Series 3605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katina Pollock & Fei Wang & David Cameron Hauseman, 2015. "Complexity and Volume: An Inquiry into Factors that Drive Principals’ Work," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-29, June.
- Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2007. "Principal Accountability at Private Secondary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 3162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brewer, Dominic J., 1996. "Does more school district administration lower educational productivity? Some evidence on the "Administrative Blob" in New York public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 111-124, April.
- Ballou, Dale & Podgursky, Michael, 1995. "What makes a good principal? How teachers assess the performance of principals," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-252, September.
- Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2007. "Principals as Agents? Investigating Accountability in the Compensation and Performance of School Principals," IZA Discussion Papers 2662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tara Béteille & Demetra Kalogrides & Susanna Loeb, 2011. "Stepping Stones: Principal Career Paths and School Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:12:y:1993:i:4:p:281-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.