Alert and inert clients: The Scottish experience of parental choice of schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alves, Fatima & Elacqua, Gregory & Koslinki, Mariane & Martinez, Matias & Santos, Humberto & Urbina, Daniela, 2015. "Winners and losers of school choice: Evidence from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Santiago, Chile," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 25-34.
- O'Shaughnessy, Terry, 2007. "Parental choice and school quality when peer and scale effects matter," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 501-515, August.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent, 1999. "Cost Efficiency and Feasibility of Education Policy in the Presence of Local Social Externalities," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Landini, Fabio & Montinari, Natalia & Pin, Paolo & Piovesan, Marco, 2016.
"Friendship network in the classroom: Parents bias on peer effects,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 56-73.
- Landini, Fabio & Montinari, Natalia & Pin, Paolo & Piovesan, Marco, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parent Bias and Peer Effects," Working Papers 2014:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Landini & Natalia Montinari & Paolo Pin & Marco Piovesan, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parents Bias and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers 14-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Carnoy, Martin, 1997. "Is Privatization through Education Vouchers Really the Answer? A Comment," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 105-116, February.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2004. "Good Principals or Good Peers? Parental Valuation of School Characteristics, Tiebout Equilibrium, and the Effects of Inter-district Competition," NBER Working Papers 10666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2014. "School Choice: Supporters And Opponents," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 76-92, January.
- David M. Brasington, 2005. "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Vandenberghe Vincent & Robin Stéphane, 2003. "Private, Private Government-Dependent and Public schools. An International Efficiency Analysis using Propensity Score Matching," Public Economics 0308002, EconWPA.
- Henry M. Levin, 1998. "Educational vouchers: Effectiveness, choice, and costs," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 373-392.
- Vandenberghe V & Robin S, 2003. "Does (Private) Education Matter? Recent evidence from international OECD data," Public Economics 0301002, EconWPA.
- David Brasington, 2005.
"School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David M. Brasington, 2006. "School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Mancebón-Torrubia, María Jesús & Ximénez-de-Embún, Domingo Pérez, 2009. "Spanish publicly-subsidised private schools and equality of school choice," MPRA Paper 21164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:11:y:1992:i:4:p:339-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.