Modeling the volatility of futures return in rubber and oil—A Copula-based GARCH model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2001. "Long and short term dynamic causal transmission amongst international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 563-587, August.
- Thierry Roncalli & Gael Riboulet & Ashkan Nikeghbali & Vado Durrleman & Erick Bouy?, 2001. "Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management," Working Papers wp01-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Aas, Kjersti & Czado, Claudia & Frigessi, Arnoldo & Bakken, Henrik, 2009. "Pair-copula constructions of multiple dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 182-198, April.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Panayiotis Theodossiou & Unro Lee, 1993.
"Mean And Volatility Spillovers Across Major National Stock Markets: Further Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 337-350, December.
- Theodossiou, Panayiotis & Lee, Unro, 1993. "Mean and Volatility Spillovers across Major National Stock Markets: Further Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 337-350, Winter.
- Li, Meng & Yang, Liang, 2012. "Rigid wage-setting and the effect of a supply shock, fiscal and monetary policies on Chinese economy by a CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1858-1869.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
- Kearney, Colm, 2000. "The determination and international transmission of stock market volatility," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 31-52.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanisław Wanat & Sławomir Śmiech & Monika Papież, 2016.
"In Search Of Hedges And Safe Havens In Global Financial Markets,"
Statistics in Transition New Series,
Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 557-574, September.
- Monika Papież & Stanisław Wanat & Sławomir Śmiech, 2016. "In Search of Hedges and Safe Havens in Global Financial Markets," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 557-574, September.
- Arthur Charpentier, 2015. "Prévision avec des copules en finance," Working Papers hal-01151233, HAL.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2014. "The conditional dependence structure between precious metals: a copula-GARCH approach," MPRA Paper 56664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Clinton Watkins, 2018. "Who Influences the Fundamental Value of Commodity Futures in Japan?," Discussion Papers 1830, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:409-418 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility; Rubber futures return; Crude oil futures return; Gas oil futures return; Copula-based GARCH model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:576-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.