Evaluation of macroeconometric models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2004.
"History of macroeconometric modelling: lessons from past experience,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-281, February.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "History Of Macroeconometric Modelling: Lessons From Past Experience," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 131, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ogunjimi, Joshua & Amune, Benjamin, 2017. "Impact of Infrastructure on Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Distirbuted Lag (ARDL) Approach," MPRA Paper 75996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 1998. "A structural cointegrating VAR approach to macroeconometric modelling," ESE Discussion Papers 8, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin C & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998. "A Structural Cointegrating VAR Approach to Macroeconometric Modelling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9823, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995. "The role of theory in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 61-79, May.
- Smith, Ron, 1998. "Emergent policy-making with macroeconometric models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 429-442, July.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2011. "Beyond the DSGE Straitjacket," IZA Discussion Papers 5661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2011. "Beyond the DSGE Straitjacket," CESifo Working Paper Series 3447, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Smith, R. P., 2011. "Beyond the DSGE straightjacket," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1138, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201521, University of Turin.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," CESMEP Working Papers 201502, University of Turin.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Costello, Greg & Ratti, Ronald, 2016. "House price cycles in Australia’s four largest capital cities," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 11-22.
- Jean-Claude Milleron, 1992. "Les métiers de l'économiste au service de la décision," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 797-810.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:2:y:1985:i:2:p:125-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed