Trade liberalisation and effects on pollutive emissions to air and deposits of solid waste. A general equilibrium assessment for Norway
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mussa, Michael, 1982. "Imperfect factor mobility and the distribution of income," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 125-141, February.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-59, December.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1983. "Partially mobile capital : A general approach to two-sector trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-17, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994. "Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tor Jakob KLETTE & Astrid MATHIASSEN, 1996.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norvegian Manufacturing,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 41-42, pages 97-125.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Astrid Mathiassen, 1995. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 136, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gavin, Michael, 1990. "Structural adjustment to a terms of trade disturbance : The role of relative prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 217-243, May.
- Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1994. "International Trade and Environmental Quality: How Important Are the Linkages?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 551-67, August.
- Aukrust, Odd, 1970. "PRIM I: A Model of the Price and Income Distribution Mechanism of an Open Economy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 16(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Whalley, John, 1991. "The Interface between Environmental and Trade Policies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 180-89, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:20:y:2003:i:4:p:703-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.