Trade liberalisation and effects on pollutive emissions to air and deposits of solid waste. A general equilibrium assessment for Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-659, December.
- Gavin, Michael, 1990. "Structural adjustment to a terms of trade disturbance : The role of relative prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 217-243, May.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Astrid Mathiassen, 1996.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norvegian Manufacturing,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 41-42, pages 97-125.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Astrid Mathiassen, 1995. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 136, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1983. "Partially mobile capital : A general approach to two-sector trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-17, August.
- Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1994. "International Trade and Environmental Quality: How Important Are the Linkages?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 551-567, August.
- Mussa, Michael, 1982. "Imperfect factor mobility and the distribution of income," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 125-141, February.
- Aukrust, Odd, 1970. "PRIM I: A Model of the Price and Income Distribution Mechanism of an Open Economy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 16(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Whalley, John, 1991. "The Interface between Environmental and Trade Policies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 180-189, March.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994. "Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, "undated". "Capital Accumulation, Growth and Redistribution: General Equilibrium Impacts of Energy and Pollution Taxes in UK," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000005, EcoMod.
- Maria Ljunggren Söderman & Ola Eriksson & Anna Björklund & Göran Östblom & Tomas Ekvall & Göran Finnveden & Yevgeniya Arushanyan & Jan-Olov Sundqvist, 2016. "Integrated Economic and Environmental Assessment of Waste Policy Instruments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-21, April.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Xavier Labandeira, 2007. "Wide and Narrow Approaches in Climate Change Policies: The Case of Spain," Working Papers 2007-39, FEDEA.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:411:d:68948 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:20:y:2003:i:4:p:703-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.