Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norwegian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tor Jakob Klette & Astrid Mathiassen, 1996. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and Plant Turnover in Norvegian Manufacturing," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 41-42, pages 97-125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Growth and Restructuring," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2000. "Aggregate Productivity and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 266, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Faehn, Taran & Holmoy, Erling, 2003. "Trade liberalisation and effects on pollutive emissions to air and deposits of solid waste. A general equilibrium assessment for Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 703-727, July.
- Taran Fæhn & Erling Holmøy, 2001. "Trade Liberalisation and Effects on Pollutive Emissions and Waste A General Equilibrium Assessment for Norway," Discussion Papers 298, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Taran Fæhn & Erling Holmøy, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Trade Liberalisation in Distorted Economies A Dynamic General Equilibrium Assessment for Norway," Discussion Papers 251, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Massimo FLORIO & Emanuele OZZIMO, 2006. "Innovation strategies for SMEs and clusters: the challenges of a globalised Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Audretsch, David B & Sanders, Mark, 2007.
"Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Audretsch & M. Sanders, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 08-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- David B. Audretsch & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Richard Duhautois, 2002. "Les réallocations d'emplois en France sont-elles en phase avec le cycle ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 351(1), pages 87-103.
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Svein Erik Førre, 2001. "Job Creation, Heterogeneous Workers and Technical Change: Matched Worker/Plant Data Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 304, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, 1996. "Sources of Business Cycles in Energy Producing Economies - The case of Norway and United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 179, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Delmar, Frédéric & McKelvie, Alexander & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Untangling the relationships among growth, profitability and survival in new firms," Ratio Working Papers 205, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2711-2805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jana Kolaříková & Ondřej Dvouletý & Petr Kolařík, 2018. "Economic performance of the NUTS III Regions in the Czech Republic in the context of entrepreneurship subsidies from the EU Structural Funds," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 129-153.
More about this item
KeywordsJob creation; job destruction; entry and exit.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.