On the convergence of genetic learning in a double auction market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arifovic, J. & Eaton, C., 1994.
"Coordination via Genetic Learning,"
dp94-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Monderer, Dov & Shlomit Hon-Snir & Aner Sela, 1996.
"A Learning Approach to Auctions,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
388, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1994.
"Expectations, drift and volatility in evolutionary games,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1994-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vega-Redondo Fernando, 1995. "Expectations, Drift, and Volatility in Evolutionary Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 391-412, November.
- Karl H. Schlag, .
"Why Imitate, and if so, How? A Bounded Rational Approach to Multi- Armed Bandits,"
ELSE working papers
028, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998. "Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- Karl H. Schlag, 1995. "Why Imitate, and if so, How? A Bounded Rational Approach to Multi-Armed Bandits," Discussion Paper Serie B 361, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Mar 1996.
- Radner, Roy & Schotter, Andrew, 1987.
"The Sealed-Bid Mechanism: An Experimental Study,"
87-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1996. "The Behavior of the Exchange Rate in the Genetic Algorithm and Experimental Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 510-41, June.
- Andreoni James & Miller John H., 1995. "Auctions with Artificial Adaptive Agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 39-64, July.
- Reiner Franke, 1998. "Coevolution and stable adjustments in the cobweb model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-406.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1995. "Genetic algorithms and inflationary economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 219-243, August.
- Herbert Dawid, 1996. "Learning of cycles and sunspot equilibria by Genetic Algorithms (*)," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 361-373.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:23:y:1999:i:9-10:p:1545-1567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.