Solving long-term financial planning problems via global optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "CO2 emissions trading planning in combined heat and power production via multi-period stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1874-1895, February.
- Glensk, Barbara & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection Methods for Power Generation Assets," FCN Working Papers 16/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Yuichi Takano & Renata Sotirov, 2012.
"A polynomial optimization approach to constant rebalanced portfolio selection,"
Computational Optimization and Applications,
Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 645-666, July.
- Takano, Y. & Sotirov, R., 2010. "A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Selection," Discussion Paper 2010-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yuichi Takano & Jun-ya Gotoh, 2011. "Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Optimization Under Nonlinear Transaction Costs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Boukouvala, Fani & Misener, Ruth & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2016. "Global optimization advances in Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming, MINLP, and Constrained Derivative-Free Optimization, CDFO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 701-727.
- Barbara Glensk & Reinhard Madlener, 2013. "Multi-period portfolio optimization of power generation assets," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 20-38.
- Benati, Stefano, 2003. "The optimal portfolio problem with coherent risk measure constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 572-584, November.
- Siegmann, Arjen, 2007.
"Optimal investment policies for defined benefit pension funds,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, pages 1-20.
- A.H. Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 728, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 112, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Tokat, Yesim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2003. "The stable non-Gaussian asset allocation: a comparison with the classical Gaussian approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-969, April.
- Ruth Misener & Christodoulos Floudas, 2013. "GloMIQO: Global mixed-integer quadratic optimizer," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 3-50, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:21:y:1997:i:8-9:p:1405-1425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.