On optimal timing of investment when cost components are additive and follow geometric diffusions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohlfs, Wilko & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Valuation of CCS-Ready Coal-Fired Power Plants: A Multi-Dimensional Real Options Approach," FCN Working Papers 7/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Compernolle, T. & Huisman, Kuno & Kort, Peter & Lavrutich, Maria & Nunes, Claudia & Thijssen, J.J.J., 2018. "Investment Decisions with Two-Factor Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2018-003, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luis H.R. Alvarez & Jukka Lempa & Elias Oikarinen, 2009. "Do Standard Real Option Models Overestimate the Required Rate of Return of Real Estate Investment Opportunities?," Discussion Papers 52, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Thijssen, Jacco J.J., 2008. "Optimal and strategic timing of mergers and acquisitions motivated by synergies and risk diversification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1701-1720, May.
- GAHUNGU, Joachim & SMEERS, Yves, 2011. "Optimal time to invest when the price processes are geometric Brownian motions. A tentative based on smooth fit," CORE Discussion Papers 2011034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 1997. "Pollution Accumulation and Firm Incentives to Accelerate Technological Change Under Uncertain Private Benefits," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Dean Paxson, 2007. "Sequential American Exchange Property Options," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Moretto, Michele, 2000. "Irreversible investment with uncertainty and strategic behavior," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 589-617, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:16:y:1992:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.