Trade policy and product variety: when is a VER superior to a tariff?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson, 1988.
"The Relative Inefficiency of Quotas,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511789, January.
- James E. Anderson, 1987. "The Relative Inefficiency of Quotas (I)," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 141, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson, 1987. "The Relative Inefficiency of Quotas (V)," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 142, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Kala, 1989. "Trade restrictions as facilitating practices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 251-270, May.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1989. "Tariffs vs Quotas with Implicit Collusion," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 237-244, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2013. "Technology adoption, government policy and tariffication," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 337-347.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:55:y:1998:i:1:p:249-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.