Optimal intertemporal consumption decisions under the threat of starvation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2017.
"Fighting Poverty And Child Malnutrition: On The Design Of Foreign Aid Policies,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(08), pages 1935-1956, December.
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2011. "Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies," MPRA Paper 30066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2011. "Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Radhika Lahiri & Elizabeth Richardson, 2008. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in the Presence of Inequality and Endogenous Mortality: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 240, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- Martin Ravallion, 1997. "Famines and Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1205-1242, September.
- Myers, Robert J., 2006. "On the costs of food price fluctuations in low-income countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 288-301, August.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & McPeak, John G., 2003. "Poverty Traps and Safety Nets," Working Papers 127808, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sandra Freire, 2004. "Funeral Costs, Saving Behaviour and HIV/AIDS," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04092, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Moresi, Serge, 1999. "Uncertain lifetime, risk aversion and intertemporal substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 207-212, February.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2011. "The Markov consumption problem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 409-416.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2013. "Safety first consumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 306-321.
- Zimmerman, Frederick J. & Carter, Michael R., 2003.
"Asset smoothing, consumption smoothing and the reproduction of inequality under risk and subsistence constraints,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 233-260, August.
- Frederic Zimmerman & MICHAEL R. CARTER, "undated". "Asset Smoothing, Consumption Smoothing and the Reproduction for Inequality under Risk and Subsistence Constraints," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 402, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Economic growth and inequality patterns in the presence of costly technology adoption and uncertainty," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 280, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Mazbahul Ahamad & Rezai Khondker & Zahir Ahmed & Fahian Tanin, 2013. "Seasonal food insecurity in Bangladesh: evidences from northern areas," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 1077-1088, October.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2013. "On the microeconomics of food and malnutrition under endogenous discounting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 80-96.
- Rose, Donald & Gunderson, Craig & Oliveira, Victor, 1998. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Food Insecurity in the United States: Evidence from the SIPP and CSFII Datasets," Technical Bulletins 184377, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2000. "The microeconomics of food security," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Tilman Bruck, "undated". "Determinants of Rural Poverty in Post-War Mozambique: Evidence from a Household Survey and Implications for Government and Donor Policy," QEH Working Papers qehwps67, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:42:y:1993:i:2:p:271-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.