Conceptualizing effective foster parent mentor programs: A participatory planning process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosas, Scott R. & Camphausen, Lauren C., 2007. "The use of concept mapping for scale development and validation in evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-135, May.
- Rosas, Scott R. & Kane, Mary, 2012. "Quality and rigor of the concept mapping methodology: A pooled study analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 236-245.
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Usher, Lynn & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal, 2010. "One adult who is crazy about you: Can natural mentoring relationships increase assets among young adults with and without foster care experience?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 565-577, April.
- Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Bowen, Natasha K., 2008. ""She holds my hand" The experiences of foster youth with their natural mentors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1178-1188, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:584-593 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:epplan:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:78-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:300-307 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFoster parents; Mentorship; Concept Mapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:411-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.