Exploring the needs of parents for achieving reunification: The views of foster children, birth family and social workers in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brook, Jody & McDonald, Thomas P. & Yan, Yueqi, 2012. "An analysis of the impact of the Strengthening Families Program on family reunification in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 691-695.
- Osterling, Kathy Lemon & Han, Meekyung, 2011. "Reunification outcomes among Mexican immigrant families in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1658-1666, September.
- Sala-Roca, Josefina & Villalba Biarnés, Andreu & Jariot García, Mercè & Arnau Sabates, Laura, 2012. "Socialization process and social support networks of out-of-care youngsters," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1015-1023.
- Rodrigo, Maria Jose & Martin, Juan Carlos & Maiquez, Maria Luisa & Rodriguez, Guacimara, 2007. "Informal and formal supports and maternal child-rearing practices in at-risk and non at-risk psychosocial contexts," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-347, March.
- Kimberlin, Sara E. & Anthony, Elizabeth K. & Austin, Michael J., 2009. "Re-entering foster care: Trends, evidence, and implications," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 471-481, April.
- Byrne, Sonia & Rodrigo, María José & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2012. "Influence of form and timing of social support on parental outcomes of a child-maltreatment prevention program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2495-2503.
- Bernedo, Isabel M. & Salas, María D. & Fuentes, María J. & García-Martín, Miguel Ángel, 2014. "Foster children's behavior problems and impulsivity in the family and school context," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-49.
- del Valle, Jorge F. & López, Mónica & Montserrat, Carme & Bravo, Amaia, 2009. "Twenty years of foster care in Spain: Profiles, patterns and outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 847-853, August.
- Ayala-Nunes, Lara & Jiménez, Lucía & Hidalgo, Victoria & Jesus, Saul, 2014. "Family feedback in Child Welfare Services: A systematic review of measures," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 299-306.
- Barth, Richard P. & Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Fisher, Philip A. & Fetrow, Becky & Green, Rebecca L., 2008. "Reentry of elementary aged children following reunification from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 353-364, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:56-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:418-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:177-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReunification; Child welfare; Birth family; Social support; Family consolidation; Content analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.