An analysis of the impact of the Strengthening Families Program on family reunification in child welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Festinger, Trudy, 1996. "Going home and returning to foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 383-402.
- Fraser, Mark W. & Walton, Elaine & Lewis, Robert E. & Pecora, Peter J. & Walton, Wendel K., 1996. "An experiment in family reunification: Correlates of outcomes at one-year follow-up," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 335-361.
- Marsh, Jeanne C. & Ryan, Joseph P. & Choi, Sam & Testa, Mark F., 2006. "Integrated services for families with multiple problems: Obstacles to family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1074-1087, September.
- Wells, Kathleen & Guo, Shenyang, 1999. "Reunification and reentry of foster children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 273-294, April.
- Thomlison, Barbara & Maluccio, Anthony N. & Abramczyk, Lois W., 1996. "The theory, policy, and practice context of family reunification: An integrated research perspective," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 473-488.
- Fernandez, Elizabeth, 1999. "Pathways in substitute care: Representation of placement careers of children using event history analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 177-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson-Motoyama, Michelle & Brook, Jody & Yan, Yueqi & McDonald, Thomas P., 2013. "Cost analysis of the strengthening families program in reducing time to family reunification among substance-affected families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 244-252.
- Nese, Rhonda N.T. & Anderson, Cynthia M. & Ruppert, Traci & Fisher, Philip A., 2016. "Effects of a video feedback parent training program during child welfare visitation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 266-276.
- Balsells, Maria Àngels & Pastor, Crescencia & Mateos, Ainoa & Vaquero, Eduard & Urrea, Aida, 2015. "Exploring the needs of parents for achieving reunification: The views of foster children, birth family and social workers in Spain," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 159-166.
- Debra A. Strong & Russell Cole & Angela V. D'Angelo & Juliette Henke, "undated". "2012 and 2014 Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for Children Affected by Substance Abuse: Third Annual Report to Congress," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 25fb6c26bc6a435fbfa9abfd8, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance abuse; Family reunification; Child welfare; Foster care; Survival analysis; Parent training;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:691-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .