Predictors of aggression among Palestinians in Israel and Gaza: Happiness, need to belong, and self-control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corey Keyes, 2006. "Subjective Well-Being in Mental Health and Human Development Research Worldwide: An Introduction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, May.
- Hamama, Liat & Ronen-Shenhav, Anat, 2012. "Self-control, social support, and aggression among adolescents in divorced and two-parent families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1042-1049.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tammie Ronen & Liat Hamama & Michael Rosenbaum & Ayla Mishely-Yarlap, 2016. "Subjective Well-Being in Adolescence: The Role of Self-Control, Social Support, Age, Gender, and Familial Crisis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 81-104, February.
- Shachar, Keren & Ronen-Rosenbaum, Tammie & Rosenbaum, Michael & Orkibi, Hod & Hamama, Liat, 2016. "Reducing child aggression through sports intervention: The role of self-control skills and emotions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 241-249.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:55-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Need for belonging; Self-control; Aggression; Adolescents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:35:y:2013:i:1:p:47-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.