Self-control, social support, and aggression among adolescents in divorced and two-parent families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pecora, Peter J. & Kessler, Ronald C. & O'Brien, Kirk & White, Catherine Roller & Williams, Jason & Hiripi, Eva & English, Diana & White, James & Herrick, Mary Anne, 2006. "Educational and employment outcomes of adults formerly placed in foster care: Results from the Northwest Foster Care Alumni Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1459-1481, December.
- Zambrana, Ruth E. & Capello, Doris, 2003. "Promoting Latino Child and Family Welfare: Strategies for Strengthening the Child Welfare System," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 755-780, October.
- Church II, Wesley T. & Gross, Emma R. & Baldwin, Joshua, 2005. "Maybe ignorance is not always bliss: The disparate treatment of Hispanics within the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 1279-1292, December.
- Church II, Wesley T., 2006. "From start to finish: The duration of Hispanic children in out-of home placements," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1007-1023, September.
- Southerland, Dannia & Casanueva, Cecilia E. & Ringeisen, Heather, 2009. "Young adult outcomes and mental health problems among transition age youth investigated for maltreatment during adolescence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 947-956, September.
- Dettlaff, Alan J. & Rycraft, Joan R., 2010. "Adapting systems of care for child welfare practice with immigrant Latino children and families," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 303-310, August.
- McBeath, Bowen & Briggs, Harold E. & Aisenberg, Eugene, 2009. "The role of child welfare managers in promoting agency performance through experimentation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 112-118, January.
- Garland, Ann F. & Landsverk, John A. & Lau, Anna S., 2003. "Racial/ethnic disparities in mental health service use among children in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5-6), pages 491-507.
- Dettlaff, Alan J. & Earner, Ilze & Phillips, Susan D., 2009. "Latino children of immigrants in the child welfare system: Prevalence, characteristics, and risk," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 775-783, July.
- Johnson, Michelle A., 2007. "The social ecology of acculturation: Implications for child welfare services to children of immigrants," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1426-1438, November.
- Samuels, Gina Miranda, 2009. "Ambiguous loss of home: The experience of familial (im)permanence among young adults with foster care backgrounds," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1229-1239, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronen, Tammie & Abuelaish, Izzeldin & Rosenbaum, Michael & Agbaria, Qutaiba & Hamama, Liat, 2013. "Predictors of aggression among Palestinians in Israel and Gaza: Happiness, need to belong, and self-control," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-55.
- Tammie Ronen & Liat Hamama & Michael Rosenbaum & Ayla Mishely-Yarlap, 2016. "Subjective Well-Being in Adolescence: The Role of Self-Control, Social Support, Age, Gender, and Familial Crisis," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 81-104, February.
- Shachar, Keren & Ronen-Rosenbaum, Tammie & Rosenbaum, Michael & Orkibi, Hod & Hamama, Liat, 2016. "Reducing child aggression through sports intervention: The role of self-control skills and emotions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 241-249.
- Yangjun Tu & Zhi Yang, 2016. "Self-Control as Mediator and Moderator of the Relationship Between Social Support and Subjective Well-Being Among the Chinese Elderly," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 813-828, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAggression; Adolescent; Self-control; Social support; Divorced families;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:1042-1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.