Preparation and transition planning for unaccompanied asylum-seeking and refugee young people: A review of evidence in England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cook, Ronna J., 1994. "Are we helping foster care youth prepare for their future?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 213-229.
- Mckelvey, Robert S. & Webb, John A., 1995. "Unaccompanied status as a risk factor in Vietnamese Amerasians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 261-266, July.
- Bean, Tammy M. & Eurelings-Bontekoe, Elisabeth & Spinhoven, Philip, 2007. "Course and predictors of mental health of unaccompanied refugee minors in the Netherlands: One year follow-up," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 1204-1215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2016. "Mapping Experiences and Research about Unaccompanied Refugee Minors in Sweden and Other Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10143, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rania, Nadia & Migliorini, Laura & Fagnini, Lucia, 2018. "Unaccompanied migrant minors: A comparison of new Italian interventions models," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 98-104.
- Doering-White, John, 2018. "The shifting boundaries of “best interest”: Sheltering unaccompanied Central American minors in transit through Mexico," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 39-47.
More about this item
KeywordsAsylum-seekers; Refugee children; Leaving care; Preparation for adulthood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:12:p:2424-2430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.