Mapping Experiences and Research about Unaccompanied Refugee Minors in Sweden and Other Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhabha, Jacqueline, 2004. "Seeking Asylum Alone: Treatment of Separated and Trafficked Children in Need of Refugee Protection," Working Paper Series rwp04-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wade, Jim, 2011. "Preparation and transition planning for unaccompanied asylum-seeking and refugee young people: A review of evidence in England," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2424-2430.
- Bean, Tammy M. & Eurelings-Bontekoe, Elisabeth & Spinhoven, Philip, 2007. "Course and predictors of mental health of unaccompanied refugee minors in the Netherlands: One year follow-up," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 1204-1215, March.
- Merja Paksuniemi, 2015. "Finnish refugee children’s experiences of Swedish refugee camps during the Second World War," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 12(1), pages 28-37, January.
- Summerfield, Derek, 1999. "A critique of seven assumptions behind psychological trauma programmes in war-affected areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(10), pages 1449-1462, May.
More about this item
Keywordsunaccompanied minors; separated refugee children; migration; reception policies; integration policies;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-08-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2016-08-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.