Interquantile shrinkage and variable selection in quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Tibshirani & Michael Saunders & Saharon Rosset & Ji Zhu & Keith Knight, 2005. "Sparsity and smoothness via the fused lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(1), pages 91-108.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Meinshausen, Nicolai, 2007. "Relaxed Lasso," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 374-393, September.
- Howard D. Bondell & Brian J. Reich & Huixia Wang, 2010. "Noncrossing quantile regression curve estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(4), pages 825-838.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320.
- Pradeep Ravikumar & John Lafferty & Han Liu & Larry Wasserman, 2009. "Sparse additive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1009-1030.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2006. "Model selection and estimation in regression with grouped variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 49-67.
- Zou, Hui & Yuan, Ming, 2008. "Regularized simultaneous model selection in multiple quantiles regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5296-5304, August.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Qianchuan & Kong, Linglong & Wang, Yanhua & Wang, Sijian & Chan, Timothy A. & Holland, Eric, 2016. "Regularized quantile regression under heterogeneous sparsity with application to quantitative genetic traits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 222-239.
- Muhammad Amin & Lixin Song & Milton Abdul Thorlie & Xiaoguang Wang, 2015. "SCAD-penalized quantile regression for high-dimensional data analysis and variable selection," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 212-235, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFused adaptive Lasso; Fused adaptive sup-norm; Oracle; Quantile regression; Smoothing; Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:208-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.