Objective Bayesian higher-order asymptotics in models with nuisance parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ventura, Laura & Cabras, Stefano & Racugno, Walter, 2009. "Prior Distributions From Pseudo-Likelihoods in the Presence of Nuisance Parameters," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 768-774.
- G. Datta & J. Ghosh, 1995. "Noninformative priors for maximal invariant parameter in group models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(1), pages 95-114, June.
- Guolo, Annamaria & Brazzale, Alessandra R. & Salvan, Alessandra, 2006. "Improved inference on a scalar fixed effect of interest in nonlinear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1602-1613, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1906 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Ventura & Nancy Reid, 2014. "Approximate Bayesian computation with modified log-likelihood ratios," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(2), pages 231-245, August.
- Ventura, Laura & Ruli, Erlis & Racugno, Walter, 2013. "A note on approximate Bayesian credible sets based on modified loglikelihood ratios," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(11), pages 2467-2472.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic expansion; Directed and modified directed likelihood; Matching prior; Modified profile likelihood; Tail area probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:90-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.