Resistant estimates for high dimensional and functional data based on random projections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Febrero & Pedro Galeano & Wenceslao González-Manteiga, 2007. "A functional analysis of NOx levels: location and scale estimation and outlier detection," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2009. "On depth measures and dual statistics. A methodology for dealing with general data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 753-766, April.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serfling, Robert & Wijesuriya, Uditha, 2017. "Depth-based nonparametric description of functional data, with emphasis on use of spatial depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 24-45.
- Thulin, Måns, 2014. "A high-dimensional two-sample test for the mean using random subspaces," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 26-38.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust estimates; Location and scatter estimates; Trimming estimates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:326-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.