Statistical inference and visualization in scale-space using local likelihood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Sørbye, Sigrunn H. & Hindberg, Kristian & Olsen, Lena R. & Rue, Håvard, 2009. "Bayesian multiscale feature detection of log-spectral densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3746-3754, September.
- Cheolwoo Park & J. S. Marron & Vitaliana Rondonotti, 2004. "Dependent SiZer: Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Time Series Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 999-1017.
- Hannig, J. & Marron, J.S., 2006. "Advanced Distribution Theory for SiZer," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 484-499, June.
- Huh, Jib, 2010. "Detection of a change point based on local-likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1681-1700, August.
- Park, Cheolwoo & Kang, Kee-Hoon, 2008. "SiZer analysis for the comparison of regression curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 3954-3970, April.
- Huh, J. & Park, B. U., 2002. "Likelihood-Based Local Polynomial Fitting for Single-Index Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 302-321, February.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
- Godtliebsen, Fred & Oigard, Tor Arne, 2005. "A visual display device for significant features in complicated signals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 317-343, February.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
- Oigard, Tor Arne & Rue, Havard & Godtliebsen, Fred, 2006. "Bayesian multiscale analysis for time series data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1719-1730, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huh, Jib & Park, Cheolwoo, 2015. "Theoretical investigation of an exploratory approach for log-density in scale-space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 272-279.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized linear models; Local likelihood; Local polynomial smoothing; Scale-space; Statistical significance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:336-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.