Likelihood-Based Local Polynomial Fitting for Single-Index Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Long & Zou, Changliang & Wang, Zhaojun, 2012. "Rank-based inference for the single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 535-541.
- Park, Cheolwoo & Huh, Jib, 2013. "Statistical inference and visualization in scale-space using local likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 336-348.
- Huh, Jib, 2010. "Detection of a change point based on local-likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1681-1700, August.
- Huh, Jib, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of the regression function having a change point in generalized linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 843-851.
More about this item
Keywordssingle-index models local polynomial kernel smoothers generalized linear models average derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:80:y:2002:i:2:p:302-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .