Adaptive LASSO for general transformation models with right censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Zhang, Hao Helen & Lu, Wenbin & Wang, Hansheng, 2010. "On sparse estimation for semiparametric linear transformation models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1594-1606, August.
- Hao Helen Zhang & Wenbin Lu, 2007. "Adaptive Lasso for Cox's proportional hazards model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 691-703.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Letué, Frédérique, 2010. "The Dantzig selector in Cox's proportional hazards model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anestis Antoniadis & Piotr Fryzlewicz & Frédérique Letué, 2010. "The Dantzig Selector in Cox's Proportional Hazards Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(4), pages 531-552.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Hansheng Wang & Runze Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Tuning parameter selectors for the smoothly clipped absolute deviation method," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 553-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jianbo & Gu, Minggao & Zhang, Riquan, 2013. "Variable selection for general transformation models with right censored data via nonconcave penalties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 445-456.
- Chen, Xiaolin & Wang, Qihua, 2013. "Variable selection in the additive rate model for recurrent event data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 491-503.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral transformation models; Penalized log-marginal likelihood; ALASSO; SCAD; LASSO; Consistency; Oracle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2583-2597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.