Regularization of Wavelet Approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith, 2014.
"A Multiple Testing Approach to the Regularisation of Large Sample Correlation Matrices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4834, CESifo Group Munich.
- Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith, 2015. "A Multiple Testing Approach to the Regularisation of Large Sample Correlation Matrices," Working Papers 764, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Natalia Bailey & Vanessa Smith & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "A multiple testing approach to the regularisation of large sample correlation matrices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1413, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Garcia-Magariños Manuel & Antoniadis Anestis & Cao Ricardo & González-Manteiga Wenceslao, 2010. "Lasso Logistic Regression, GSoft and the Cyclic Coordinate Descent Algorithm: Application to Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-30, August.
- Liu, Yufeng & Helen Zhang, Hao & Park, Cheolwoo & Ahn, Jeongyoun, 2007. "Support vector machines with adaptive Lq penalty," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6380-6394, August.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Shi, Xiaofeng, 2015. "Risks of large portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 367-387.
- Hee-Seok Oh & Donghoh Kim & Youngjo Lee, 2009. "Cross-validated wavelet shrinkage," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 497-512, August.
- Chun Park & Inyoung Kim, 2015. "Efficient resolution and basis functions selection in wavelet regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 957-986, December.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Han Liu, 2016. "An overview of the estimation of large covariance and precision matrices," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan, 2015. "Optimal wavelet shrinkage of a noisy dynamical system with non-linear noise impact," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hong, Zhaoping & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Sparse-smooth regularized singular value decomposition," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 163-174.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan, 2015. "Optimal wavelet shrinkage of a noisy dynamical system with non-linear noise impact," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01244239, HAL.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2015. "Variable selection and estimation in high-dimensional models," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(2), pages 389-407, May.
- Kim, Donghoh & Oh, Hee-Seok, 2006. "CVTresh: R Package for Level-Dependent Cross-Validation Thresholding," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 15(i10).
- Xin-Bing Kong & Zhi Liu & Yuan Yao & Wang Zhou, 2017. "Sure screening by ranking the canonical correlations," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 46-70, March.
- Irène Gannaz, 2013. "Wavelet penalized likelihood estimation in generalized functional models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 122-158, March.
- Véronique Delouille & Rainer Sachs, 2005. "Estimation of nonlinear autoregressive models using design-adapted wavelets," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(2), pages 235-253, June.
- Haibo Zhou & Jinhong You & Bin Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference for fixed-effects partially linear regression models with errors in variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 629-650, September.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2003. "Wavelet methods for continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 133-158, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:september:p:939-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.