Variable selection in a class of single-index models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 63 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Enno Mammen, "undated".
"Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits,"
Statistic und Oekonometrie
9205, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Mammen, E., 1990. "Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits," CORE Discussion Papers 1990065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lexin Li, 2007. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 603-613.
- Liqiang Ni & R. Dennis Cook & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "A note on shrinkage sliced inverse regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 242-247, March.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2009. "Nonconcave penalized inverse regression in single-index models with high dimensional predictors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 862-875, May.
- Cook, R. Dennis & Ni, Liqiang, 2005. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction via Inverse Regression: A Minimum Discrepancy Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 410-428, June.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Hansheng Wang & Runze Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Tuning parameter selectors for the smoothly clipped absolute deviation method," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 553-568. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:6:p:1277-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.