On sparse estimation for semiparametric linear transformation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Hui Zou, 2008. "A note on path-based variable selection in the penalized proportional hazards model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 241-247.
- Johnson, Brent A. & Lin, D.Y. & Zeng, Donglin, 2008. "Penalized Estimating Functions and Variable Selection in Semiparametric Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 672-680, June.
- Wang, Hansheng & Li, Guodong & Jiang, Guohua, 2007. "Robust Regression Shrinkage and Consistent Variable Selection Through the LAD-Lasso," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 347-355, July.
- Hansheng Wang & Guodong Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Regression coefficient and autoregressive order shrinkage and selection via the lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(1), pages 63-78.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y., 2007. "Semiparametric Transformation Models With Random Effects for Recurrent Events," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 167-180, March.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
- Kani Chen, 2002. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 659-668, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jianbo & Gu, Minggao & Zhang, Riquan, 2013. "Variable selection for general transformation models with right censored data via nonconcave penalties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 445-456.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0721-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Jianwei & Chai, Hao, 2013. "Adjusted regularized estimation in the accelerated failure time model with high dimensional covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 96-114.
- Li, Jianbo & Gu, Minggao, 2012. "Adaptive LASSO for general transformation models with right censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2583-2597.
- Zhangong Zhou & Rong Jiang & Weimin Qian, 2013. "LAD variable selection for linear models with randomly censored data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 287-300, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored survival data Linear transformation models LARS Shrinkage Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:7:p:1594-1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .