(in no particular order)
Guanghua School of Management
RePEc:edi:gspkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Business Statistics and Econometrics
Guanghua School of Management
RePEc:edi:dbpkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zhang, Hao Helen & Lu, Wenbin & Wang, Hansheng, 2010. "On sparse estimation for semiparametric linear transformation models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1594-1606, August.
- Chih-Ling Tsai & Hansheng Wang & Ning Zhu, 2010. "Does a Bayesian approach generate robust forecasts? Evidence from applications in portfolio investment decisions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(1), pages 109-116, February.
- Wang, Hansheng & Xia, Yingcun, 2009. "Shrinkage Estimation of the Varying Coefficient Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 747-757.
- Hansheng Wang & Bo Li & Chenlei Leng, 2009. "Shrinkage tuning parameter selection with a diverging number of parameters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 671-683.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2008. "A note on adaptive group lasso," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5277-5286, August.
- Da Huang & Hansheng Wang & Qiwei Yao, 2008. "Estimating GARCH models: when to use what?," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Ronghua Luo & Hansheng Wang, 2008. "A composite logistic regression approach for ordinal panel data regression," International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 29-43.
- Wang, Hansheng & Xia, Yingcun, 2008. "Sliced Regression for Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 811-821, June.
- Jiang, Guohua & Wang, Hansheng, 2008. "Should earnings thresholds be used as delisting criteria in stock market?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 409-419.
- Wang, Hansheng & Li, Guodong & Jiang, Guohua, 2007. "Robust Regression Shrinkage and Consistent Variable Selection Through the LAD-Lasso," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 347-355, July.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
- Hansheng Wang & Guodong Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Regression coefficient and autoregressive order shrinkage and selection via the lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(1), pages 63-78.
- Wang, Hansheng, 2007. "A note on iterative marginal optimization: a simple algorithm for maximum rank correlation estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2803-2812, March.
- Hansheng Wang & Runze Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Tuning parameter selectors for the smoothly clipped absolute deviation method," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 553-568.
- Shao J. & Wang H., 2002. "Sample Correlation Coefficients Based on Survey Data Under Regression Imputation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 544-552, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hansheng Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.