Should earnings thresholds be used as delisting criteria in stock market?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xingqiang Du, 2016. "Does Confucianism Reduce Board Gender Diversity? Firm-Level Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 399-436, June.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:10:p:2061-2079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiandong Chen & Douglas Cumming & Wenxuan Hou & Edward Lee, 2016. "CEO Accountability for Corporate Fraud: Evidence from the Split Share Structure Reform in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 787-806, November.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:46-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baolei Qi & Rong Yang & Gaoliang Tian, 2014. "Can media deter management from manipulating earnings? Evidence from China," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 571-597, April.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2765-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martua Eliakim Tambunan & Hermanto Siregar & Adler Haymans Manurung & Dominicus Savio Priyarsono, 2017. "Related Party Transactions and Firm Value in the Business Groups in the Indonesia Stock Exchange," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-1.
- Alex Chu & Xingqiang Du & Guohua Jiang, 2011. "Buy, Lie, or Die: An Investigation of Chinese ST Firms’ Voluntary Interim Audit Motive and Auditor Independence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 135-153, August.
- Lisic, Ling Lei & Silveri, Sabatino (Dino) & Song, Yanheng & Wang, Kun, 2015. "Accounting fraud, auditing, and the role of government sanctions in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1186-1195.
- Jiandong Chen & Rong Ding & Wenxuan Hou & Sofia Johan, 2016. "Do Financial Analysts Perform a Monitoring Role in China? Evidence from Modified Audit Opinions," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(3), pages 473-500, September.
- Xingqiang Du, 2013. "Does Religion Matter to Owner-Manager Agency Costs? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 319-347, December.
- Jiandong Chen & Douglas Cumming & Wenxuan Hou & Edward Lee, 2016. "Does the External Monitoring Effect of Financial Analysts Deter Corporate Fraud in China?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 727-742, April.
- Xingqiang Du & Wei Jian & Shaojuan Lai & Yingjie Du & Hongmei Pei, 2015. "Does Religion Mitigate Earnings Management? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 699-749, October.
- Kuo, Jing-Ming & Ning, Lutao & Song, Xiaoqi, 2014. "The Real and Accrual-based Earnings Management Behaviors: Evidence from the Split Share Structure Reform in China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 101-136.
- Xingqiang Du, 2015. "Does Confucianism Reduce Minority Shareholder Expropriation? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 661-716, December.
- Peng, Winnie Qian & Wei, K.C. John & Yang, Zhishu, 2011. "Tunneling or propping: Evidence from connected transactions in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 306-325, April.
- Xingqiang Du, 2014. "Does Religion Mitigate Tunneling? Evidence from Chinese Buddhism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 299-327, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2986-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Youchao & Zhu, Zhenmei & Zeng, Cheng & Gao, Minghua, 2014. "Does external finance pressure affect corporate disclosure of Chinese non-state-owned enterprises?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 212-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:27:y:2008:i:5:p:409-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.