Estimating GARCH models: when to use what?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Bonsoo & Linton, Oliver, 2015.
"Let’S Get Lade: Robust Estimation Of Semiparametric Multiplicative Volatility Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 671-702, August.
- Bonsoo Koo & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Let's get LADE: robust estimation of semiparametric multiplicative volatility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Spierdijk, Laura, 2016. "Confidence intervals for ARMA–GARCH Value-at-Risk: The case of heavy tails and skewness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 545-559.
- M. Jiménez Gamero, 2014. "On the empirical characteristic function process of the residuals in GARCH models and applications," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 409-432, June.
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014.
"Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche
[Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2011. "Infinite-variance, Alpha-stable Shocks in Monetary SVAR: Final Working Paper Version," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_682, Levy Economics Institute.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Ana Pérez Espartero, 2018. "Outliers and misleading leverage effect in asymmetric GARCH-type models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Klar, B. & Lindner, F. & Meintanis, S.G., 2012. "Specification tests for the error distribution in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3587-3598.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Tsionas, Efthimios, 2010. "Testing for the generalized normal-Laplace distribution with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3174-3180, December.
- Preminger, Arie & Storti, Giuseppe, 2014. "Least squares estimation for GARCH (1,1) model with heavy tailed errors," MPRA Paper 59082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:11:y:2008:i:1:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.